Something Remarkable

"Something remarkable" is something worth talking about, exceptional and attention getting.

If you are in business, I hope you're building something into your business that will be noticed. Stand out for something great. One key to standing out is "exceptional" customer service.

How often do walk into a business and are overwhelmend by exceptional customer service? I was near Columbia, SC and went into a fast food establishment. The lady behind the counter greeted everyone ahead of me by their first name, because they had become regulars at her store. It was my first time and was greeted by, "What can I get for you, honey?" After placing my order, I sat down. When my food was ready, I picked up my tray and was made aware my fries would be ready shortly. She said when they are ready, that she would bring them out, so I wouldn't have to get up and I could enjoy my meal. When the fries were ready, she brought them out and apologized profusely for something she had no control over.

She took it on herself, to make sure I was a satisfied customer. How often do you see this take place? Keep in mind, she doesn't make in income possibly much higher than minimum wage. She cared for her customers! Do you want your customers to talk about your business as I have this lady? It's CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Thought Life

Healthy Eating Ideas

Purpose