A Great Team

I had the privilege of visiting a former church we were a part of for 14 years on Sunday. I saw a large number of very dear friends who I miss being with each week. When you serve in a ministry who has a large number of dedicated volunteers, you remember the passion to do everything with excellence because it is for the Kingdom of God.

I am always energized when I am around people who have a heart to give their best to make things run efficiently with the desire to glorify God and make the name of Jesus great. What I am describing is found with this team each and every week.

I had the privilege of serving with the media team in this church. Most of my time in this ministry was serving behind a camera. I must admit it was more fun than work for me. We were allowed to be creative to make the production look great.


Each ministry in this church is operated incredibly well. This makes a visit to this church such a great pleasure. When everyone is on the same page things are able to be accomplished. With so many moving parts, it is continually amazing to me that it works so well, make no mistake, it works well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your Thought Life

Healthy Eating Ideas

Purpose